WEB DESIGN SEM 2 - COMPILATION

Vivien Christian Cahyadi [0331241]
Web Design



Exercise 1 (triathlon)



Exercise 2 (The Conversation)



Exercise 3 (Autocount)



Assignment 1 (Product service website)







Assignment 2 (Portfolio website)



Assignment 2 (Storytelling website)







Reflection

Experience
Because I have a basic skill already on html css and a bit of javascript , I am pushed to learn and try more things. I try to incorporate new thing in my assignments like the horizontal scrolling in my final, and the javascript animations in my portfolio.

Through this module, I feel that I also strengthen my  basic html and css. I used to not be able to differentiate between block and inline elements. I am also more familiar with media queries now.

Observation
Sometimes I challenge myself too much because I thought I would be able to do it after watching tutorials or looking at examples. This happened in my final project. I had troubles in making it responsive. 

Another thing is that I wish the module would incorporate more design related stuffs. I think the others are missing out on things like grids, tips on wireframing, which I think is crucial.

Reflection
I think it's good to challenge myself. I will learn more javascript so I can make more interactive website in the future.




Comments