2D Animation - Final

Week 10
Vivien Christian Cahyadi [0331241]
2D Animation




Instruction

Make a minimum of 15 seconds animation to music. The animation must incorporate the principles of animation.



Work Process

The Music
My choice is The Jungle by Zayde Wolf. I feel like going out of my comfort zone this time, that's why I picked out a more 'cool' vibe song to stay away from drawing my usual cute style. I also like the beat of the song.

References and Moodboard
https://id.pinterest.com/viviencahyadi/2d-animation/




Storyboard and notes







Animatics





Sketches





Final Result






Reflection

I feel that I am in kind of a slump doing this. First, I was confused of what style I should do, which garnered me very little progress. Next, I think I focused on each parts too much that I ended up feeling monotonous on the work. I felt bored, unmotivated, until I realize I should really just focus more on the motion rather than "making it look good". Animating the wolf was such a hassle because of the details. At first I wanted to animate the hair too but there's no time to do it. Will perform better next time. Not proud of this one. 

Comments